Tiscali Broadband,no connection.

prince midas 17:13 22 Feb 08

Yesterday Thurday Feb 21 I was unable to connect to Tiscali Broadband with a SpeedTouch Modem,
after trying every 2 hours untill today Friday February 22,no connection at 9 am but finally I got on line around 10.30 am.

In the meantime the telephone support line was blocked solid and I got errors 721,691 & 718 which appear to be server problems.

As anyone else had this problem lasting around
25 hours and how did you go on. I notice on another forum that people on a router seemed to have no problems.Replies appreciated.

extracopy 17:37 22 Feb 08

no problems here N/BRUM

albu 18:30 22 Feb 08

I'm with aol broadband. Last Sunday I started getting 691, 718 and 720 errors. I was struggling to get online.

I uninstalled aol and then deleted the aol registry keys.Aol's livehelp partly helped.

prince midas 18:41 22 Feb 08

I live in West Yorkshire,where do you guys who had problems live?

Some argue that the Speed Touch modem etc is the problem and those with a router do not need a modem,am I correct?

muddypaws 20:20 22 Feb 08

Had problems for several days last week and this.
It's just one of those Tiscali things that drive you mad. During that time their status page was showing only 80%.
As soon as it went to 100%-----no problem.
But I am NW Kent.

johnnyrocker 23:13 22 Feb 08

had the same problem yesterday and thurs night, it returned yesterday at lunchtime, i am in north west london and the local server plus greenwich was affected.

johnny

johnnyrocker 23:14 22 Feb 08

oops should read weds night

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…