Tiscali broadband

rital90 20:07 23 Mar 04

Has anyone any views on the Tiscali broadband tariff of £15.99 a month which gives 3X faster speed?

Mango Grummit 20:10 23 Mar 04

Purleez.... not again!

Totally-braindead 20:19 23 Mar 04

Look in consumerwatch, do a search there for Tiscali and you'll find it

anchor 09:42 24 Mar 04

Come on folks; some of our members are new and not familiar with the ways of these forums.

As many of us have also found, the search facility can be a bit "iffy" at times.

rital90: Have a look here:

click here

click here

Gongoozler 09:56 24 Mar 04

I'm using the Tiscali £15.99 a month broadband, mainly because it frees up the telephone line. At just £1 a month more than my old Freeserve Anytime connection I think it is good value for me. The connection is consistantly in excess of 140k as measured by the McAfee Speedometer click here. My only criticism is that occasionaly the email server is briefly difficult to connect to, but I think that several broadband ISPs are having hiccups due to the rapid take-up of their services. After signing up I was supplied with the modem and connected in about a week.

Another ISP worth considering is Metronet pay-as-you-go at £10 a month minimum for a 512k service, rising to about £24 if you do massive downloads. You do have to supply your own modem and pay for connection, and you don't get an email account but the minimum contract is only 3 months click here.

I thought this was the site that would help people and point them in the right direction
You don’t have to answer the question if you don’t want to

Well done anchor

Gongoozler glad someone’s happy with Tiscal I’m not

Rital90 have a look here might just make your mind up
click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…