Tiscali anytime how many hours per month?

fireball XL5 20:06 27 Feb 03

can any tiscali user tell me how many
hours online you can expect per month
with £14.99 anytime. are there any general
rules. cheers.

he he :-) 21:48 27 Feb 03

Unlimited I think it's only BT with the restrictions. By the way I'm not really sure because i'm not a tiscali member anymore.

spuds 22:16 27 Feb 03

I am a Tiscali/Lineone user.Not heard of any cut-off problems yet.But no doubt Tiscali are keeping 'long users' under observation, and may follow some form of restrictions in the future,like other ISP are doing.

he he :-) 22:31 27 Feb 03

who r lineone?

he he :-) 22:36 27 Feb 03

nevermind about the lineone question I just found out. Tiscali took over lineone didn't they.

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:44 27 Feb 03

Remember it is 'anytime' not 'all the time'.

G

Stuartli 00:58 28 Feb 03

Some of the Anytime accounts with ISPs seem to be limited to 150 hours per month - but that should be enough for most people.

When I originally joined WorldOnline (since taken over by Tiscali) I paid £14.99 a month for unlimited anytime internet access.

Amazingly this also included the BT line rental of £9.27 a month and, through WorldOnline, much cheaper phone calls.

Unfortunately WOL worked out that this was not a viable economic proposition....:-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…