A Tip for all you Big Band Fans with WMP9

toxin 15:39 11 Jul 03

I have been searching for weeks now, to try and find a way of displaying tune title, main artist, and orchestra when in Media Library. I've posed the question on various furums inc this one, all to no avail.

Now I've found the answer; and I pass it on in the hope it may be of use to others of a like mind.

If your tracks are saved as WMA files, you can use Advanced Tag Editor to edit the various items of data. When in Media Library, R.click on a column header, and from the drop down list, activate 'Album Artist' this will then show the data you entered in 'Band or Orchestra'.

I use this layout, then capture the screen, which is saved as a jpg, then import this into a dtp prog and print my CD insert.

Toxin.

jazzypop 18:41 11 Jul 03

Have you tried downloading MusicMatch?

It will print a playlist very easily, will display the fields that you list above, burn to CD, encode as MP3 Pro, etc, etc, etc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…