Tiny Laptop in need of new internal Cooling Fan

Giggle n' Bits 23:19 26 Jan 03

ref an earlier post, a female friends Tiny laptop (She's not), has a cooling fan inside that after about a hour's use the fan starts horid noise.

Then the Laptop will just die and not restart due to overheating.

Have attempted to gain access to inards but last 2 screws stopping back underneath panel from comming away is imposible due to the Screen being edge to edge and covering them.

Try to slide out the Screen from Pinned slides/guide reveal a cable that goes inside a small thin plastic tube from laptops working to screen (VGA laptop version cable thingy)

Is there anyone out there who knows how to gain acess to a Tiny Laptop A360+ Model Please.

Giggle n' Bits 01:55 09 Sep 07

the plastic panels on the top of the laptop keyboard around inc the keyboard have to be removed. they clip out !

Personally, I would not do this work myself as its too fidgety and all my laptop repairs got to a company called click here

if your in manchester then check out Aria.co.uk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…