tiny computer picture - take a LOOK - whats wrong?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 12:59 25 Sep 04

hi all,whilst browsing tiny i came along a tiny computer,take a close look at the bottom drive bay,on the right there are 3 symbols click the middle one (front view) you will then see the front of the computer with blue round circles,if you have a look at the main picture you will see there used to be those circles,but i think they were rubbed off by paint!,as you can see..any comments please?.why they were rubbed off?.cheers

€dstowe 13:04 25 Sep 04

?Where?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 13:09 25 Sep 04

click here sorry

Pesala 13:15 25 Sep 04

click here

The difference is possible the "Double Layer 16x Multiformat (+/-) DVD-Rewiter Drive" which is available on some systems but not on all.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 13:18 25 Sep 04

yes those are the ones!,but if you have a close look you can see it was tooken out,could they not just take another pic?.cheers

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:50 25 Sep 04

It is much cheaper and quicker to alter a photo than spend £500+ on a reshoot.

G

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 14:00 25 Sep 04

yes but the photo editing wasn't very good was it gandalf?.

jack 14:10 25 Sep 04

Gandalf is right
Chances are the boxes they bought for the offer and had put on the advert
were all sold out pdq and they could not get any more
They way they advertise and the turnover they must have, it ain't surprising really.
With these guys what you see ,what you payfor an't necessarly what you get take a gander at
Consumer Watch Forum sometime.
And there is always the disclaimer
about soecifications changiging and press time etc.,

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 14:41 25 Sep 04

thanks jack,we had bought a tiny computer package before,it was the camera and joypad on the box were different.on the box it showed a twelve button anolog,a really nice digital cam,then in the package a £1.99 worth joypad,and a crudy little cam!.cheers all

Belatucadrus 23:49 25 Sep 04

click here look familiar ? I think the blue circles are a Coolermaster Black Musketeer LLC-U01 Multi Function Control panel or something very similar.

Dorsai 23:59 25 Sep 04

I see the 3 blue round things. yes they do look like the control panel thing Belatucadrus linked to.

but i dont see any image in the tiny . com site with them fairly badly removed. what am i missing? or have they seen this thread, and removed them (with a bit more skill, this time).

Or has my popup/ad blocker blocked the image?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…