Timetable, but not in Outlook

Micken 06:10 20 Sep 03

Can anyone advise on any software that would be good for setting up a personal academic timetable? I wondered about Outlook but it seems unweildy and I have not yet worked out/discovered how to put separate bits of information into recurring events like lessons week after week.

Thanks in anticipation.

Micken 08:08 20 Sep 03

Any ideas yet?

Micken

Micken 09:38 20 Sep 03

Ideas?

Micken

Belatucadrus 11:32 20 Sep 03

PIM/Organisers :- Easynoter lite click here , 2sync click here , Info Angel click here ,

lindyloo4 11:41 20 Sep 03

This is how to do it in Outlook

Open the calendar

Click on the date of the first 'appointment'

Right click and select New recurring appointment

Set times and recurrance pattern

Click OK

Click save and close

You can set as many 'appointments' as you like in any one day. It will tell you if you have overlapped any too.

Hope this helps.

Linda

Micken 10:24 21 Sep 03

Thanks for your response. I have been able to do what you suggest but how do I put individual information into individual lessons on a week by week basis?

If you can help with this I would really appreciate it since that would solve my problem.

Thanks in anticipation.

Micken

Micken 10:26 21 Sep 03

Thanks for those suggestions. I will investigate and let you know the outcome.

Micken

lindyloo4 18:24 21 Sep 03

Sorry for delay - ironing day !!

After you have set up the recurrances eg every monday 9am to 11am and clicked ok then the next box (where you save and close) has a subject line.
Type what your lesson in eg History. Then save and close.

Every Monday will then show History 9am to 11am.

To add to additional info on an individual basis to each History lesson - click on the required date and select Open - you will then have a choice to open the whole 'series' or that particular occurrence.

Select open this occurrence - The you will be able to add more info on the subject line next to History.

Do hope this is what you wanted.

Linda

Micken 19:47 21 Sep 03

Just the info I needed, many thanks, now my life will be organised. Sorry to hear about the ironing. What about steam generator irons? Sounds like a good old fashioned idea that works. Would these make your life easier? Less time ironing, more time for play!

Many thanks for your help.

Micken

Micken 19:50 21 Sep 03

Checked out all those items. Easynoter lite would do but I think I have a solution on Outlook, thanks to lindyloo.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Problem resolved, hopefully!

Micken

Micken 19:50 21 Sep 03

Happy now. :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…