Time4abeer R.I.P

bigdamouk 04:11 09 Apr 03

Its with sadness that I have to inform all you forum regulars that fellow longstanding member 'Time4abeer' sadly passed away suddenly a couple of weeks ago.

I'm sure those who have been on the forums for long enough will know that he loved this forum, helping people solve their problems, most of the time with his wicked sense of humour in full flight.

Its the wish of his daughter that people on the forums he loved know about his tragic passing.

He will be forever missed and loved.

Rest in Peace Wayne.

cream. 06:56 09 Apr 03

Yes it is very sad news. I beleive he was only 43.

My deepest sympathies to his family.

hoverman 07:19 09 Apr 03

May I also add my condolence to T4AB's family. He will sadly be missed.

watchful 07:44 09 Apr 03

My thoughts are with you all.

God Bless.

Andsome 07:56 09 Apr 03

Crying shame at such an early age. Condolences to all the family and friends. Many more tributes can be found at click here

tbh72 11:19 09 Apr 03

I didn't know T4AB, I guess I just haven't been here long enough. However he commands respect amongst my new friends here which mean's he's a top bloke.

My thought's go out to his surviving family at this a very difficult time for them.

Love, Light & Peace

Djohn 12:24 09 Apr 03

Rest in peace, and my condolences and thoughts to his family. A really nice person, always willing to help others. A very sad time. J.

Djohn 15:58 09 Apr 03

These pages move so quickly nowadays, I just thought it right to bring this back to the top.

ellas 18:00 09 Apr 03

yes very sad R.I.P Time4abeer.

bigdamouk 23:54 09 Apr 03

thought i should refresh this to the first page to give everyone who hasnt seen it chance to pay their respects.

Forum Editor 00:03 10 Apr 03

Our condolences to the family.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…