Is time to upgrade my GC

Nat 03 15:29 20 Mar 10

I have a GeForce6600 in my Asrock N7AD-SLI Motherboard I have tryed to update the drivers for the GC but it seems as if they dont want to know the 6 Series anymore, Is it time to renew I was thinking of replacing it with a ATI Radeon HD 5750 or would I be doing wrong.??? Help needed as Im new to building my own Comp. Thanks.

Technotiger 15:38 20 Mar 10

I too have a GeForce 6600 on a similar mobo, my graphics are grreat, and giving me no problems - I would only ever consider updating drivers or the Card if this one was faulty in any way! As it is I am very happy with it.

retep888 15:41 20 Mar 10

Driver for GF6600 click here

450 Watt or greater power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended if you want to upgrade to ATI5750 click here

Nat 03 20:09 20 Mar 10

Hi retep888,
I clicked on to GF6600 it took me to Nivida and download then when installing I got the following message:-Windows cannot access the specified path,or file.You may not have the appropariate permissons to access the item. Then I clicked OK started installing. Then message from Nivida "Could not install put in drivers that worked before" Then do I want to boot my computer. So it no update was install. Help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…