time traveller m770

kelrick 13:53 24 Oct 07

i have lost the driver CD, and i have searched the net and still cant find any site where i can download drivers!

any1 no where i can try?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:10 24 Oct 07
  kelrick 17:09 24 Oct 07

Fruit Bat, i have a time uk laptop. the link you have is for dell!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:46 24 Oct 07

Sorry thats what came up for M770 drivers.

Windows should load a generic driver for the CD

Virtually all CDs /DVDs players and writers will use the same windows drivers in XP. they are in the windows\system32\dirvers\ or windows\system32\DRIVERS \ folder and are:-
DRIVERS\cdrom.sys

DRIVERS\imapi.sys

drivers\MxWI2k.sys

drivers\pfc.sys

DRIVERS\REDBOOK.sys

and in the windows\system32 folder

storprop.dll

try device manager update driver and install these files. to get your CD/DVD working again.

kelrick 18:53 24 Oct 07

sorry if i never made my self clear... am after drivers such as (video, wireless, sound, ethernet etc) that i would of had if my partner never mis placed my driver cd.

interzone55 18:59 24 Oct 07

Try contacting Time Computers, click here, they're still around under a slightly different name. They'll proably charge you a few quid for shipping the correct driver CD, but they do (well they did when I was there before they went under in 2005) carry all the CDs in stock.

kelrick 16:19 25 Oct 07

prity pish that thy dont have a site you can download the drivers and stuff... surley its against the law or somthing to sell you a laptop then charge you for the drivers!! what a bad week am having.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:38 25 Oct 07

Time will not make their own equipment just rebrand it.

Run a PC analyser such as Belarc click here
Fresh Diagnose click here
SIW click here

and let it list your installed equipment once you know the chipset etc. then we can look for drivers.

try SIW first as it may recommend drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos