Time Computers BIOS update file needed

'G' 18:51 29 Dec 04

It is well understood by many that Time Computers technical services are poor in the extreme and extortionate to boot. Moreover, finding driver download support is almost non-existent.

Suffice it to say I flashed the BIOS for the following Time Computer:

Time Computer
Model: 644MF04G3
Motherboard: MS-6340 Ver 1

I went to the MSI site for the BIOS, as trying to find it on Time Computers website was impossible, and that was the end of the BIOS chip. Unbeknown to me the motherboard used by Time Computers is a striped down version of MSI?s equivalent. For this reason the BIOSes flash updates are incompatible.

I?m in the process of buying a new BIOS from click here but what I need is the BIOS that came with this machine from time Computers. The latest version is preferable.

I would appreciate it if someone could furnish me with the BIOS file.

Regards,
G

madPentium 19:39 29 Dec 04

In order to help, its probably best you remove the case from the pc and give us the numbers on the motherboard. I looked at your pc specs and according to time several versions of that motherboard have been used in that model so we would be guessing.

'G' 01:06 30 Dec 04

Thanks madPentium

The actual details on the BIOS chip are:

Winbond
W49F002UP12B
034GHSA

:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…