time computers

Shagrin1 10:26 26 Apr 03

I am buying myself a laptop shortly. There is a very good offer by Time computers for their model "Traveller 2400". Can anyone who has dealt with this company let me know how they have got on. I have tried to e-mail them regarding their warranty etc. but didn't get any reply.
Shagrin

March Hare 10:31 26 Apr 03

Several threads about this company on this forum. Try this for starters.

click here

mole44 11:23 26 Apr 03

says it all shagran 1,they don`t even want to sell you one,try evesham maybe i little more in cost but good machines.time have a certain "ring"to there service.rearange words bargpole,touch,wouldn`t,with.in my humble opinion.others may think differently

Angie63 18:28 27 Apr 03

Congrat's mole, someone else with an opinion on Time. Regretably there is not enough space here for me to divulge my on going experience with said Co. I personally went into Time to purchase a PC for a specific reason, previously had a Tiny PC, not one thing went wrong with that one and I do believe it is still running like new! This one now...well as I said, there is not enough space here! Yes Chris, I expect you will want to get intouch with me!

rev.bem 18:39 27 Apr 03

£4.99 delivery?

click here

rev.bem 18:41 27 Apr 03

Link dont work click on delivery under site options.

accord 18:47 27 Apr 03

have alook in pcworld or comet. i bought a sony vaio 2 years ago and its never ever let me down. fantastic value for a grand. same opinion as mole and angie63 above. if i were to buy a new laptop i would go for a well known brand like sony, dell, toshiba as they are not the same chassis/design as the mass produced Time, Rock etc etc you see advertised in the magazines. i remember a friend of mine had a non branded one and the cooling fan was really noisy and it looked/felt cheap.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac