Time computer factory restore

bosh24 09:12 15 Nov 06

I have just replaced my time computer and had wished to restore to factory setting using the restore cd , however there appears to be damage to the disc surface and it will not operate correctly.I understand that certain keys can be used at boot up to start the recovery. my new dell computer is control and F11 tapped repeatedly, does anyone know if its possible on the time computer. windows 98se os.

Dipso 12:04 15 Nov 06

I don't think you'll have that option with a Time PC, mine didn't anyway.

ALternatively you can get Time restore CD's off Ebay for around a fiver. Do a search for Time reload.

bosh24 22:16 15 Nov 06

bump for all you stargazers

birdface 09:56 16 Nov 06

Hi, Sorry unable to help, But someone on here last week with something like the same problem,He was given a web mail address where he could go,And Download and Burn a new disc , That would work on his computer,Unfortunately I have been through most of the backdated ones, And cannot find it,I think it was for anyone who could not find there legal copy of W/Xp, Or were not supplied with it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…