Tiger Woods 2004 Game Data

pjwheeldon 03:01 22 Nov 06

I know this may sound trivial, but my system needs a reinstall, but I am loath to do it yet as I have completed this game to a level which I want to keep. On previous 2 occasions I have had to re-install and despite saving all the game data from the Tiger Woods game folders, subsequently cutting and pasting same into a fresh install does not transfer the old game data to the new install,

Could anyone tell me if there is a hidden folder or other such element which I could back up to DVD and then subsequently reinstall to carry on playing from the same point?

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for any help.

Technotiger 07:41 22 Nov 06

Hi, not sure if this would work, but - Navigate through to the Career Folder and save that on CD. Then after re-install replace the saved Career Folder (you will probably have to delete the 'empty' Career Folder after your re-install first).

Cheers

brundle 07:53 22 Nov 06

Probably `My Documents\Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2004\Career\Players` if it's the same as the 2003 version

pjwheeldon 14:04 24 Nov 06

No idea why but I had these folders in the main programme file, and it was from there I had been trying to save and backup. Found the ones in my docs and all now safely backed up. Thanks for the help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…