Tiger Woods 2000 and Windows XP

ramjam69 14:02 06 Nov 03

I have tiger woods pga tour 2000 and can't get it to work with windows xp (it says it is not XP compatable, but so do a lot of other programs I have that work). I have tried the program compatability wizard, but with no luck. First of all it comes up with an error message "system error &h8007007f (-2147024769). The specified procedure cannot be found" and then it says that the cd needs to be inserted when it's already in. I have tried a no cd patch, but even that doesn't work. Any ideas?

i have tiger woods 99 and that works on my xp machine strange that

The Belarussian Mafia 14:19 06 Nov 03

Is this any help? It comes from the release notes of NVidia FX Graphics card drivers. It refers to the latest version of the game, but the same might apply to earlier versions.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003: Under Windows XP, when using an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 (or Quadro FX 3000) series graphics card, this application cannot run with a 256 MB frame buffer.
Workaround Solution: In order to use 256 MB NVIDIA-based graphics cards with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, download the following patch from
Electronic Arts using the following link:
click here

i've read on the internet that it isn't compatible, and no-one has found a solution sorry

thats all i can find

do a search on click here

for Tiger Woods 2000 and Windows XP compatibility

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…