tiff

funkam 21:42 12 Jun 03

What programme do I use to open a TIff file extension?Thanks

VoG® 21:46 12 Jun 03
  jazzypop 21:47 12 Jun 03

Almost any graphics programme should be able to view a .tif or .tiff file.

Try Irfanview - it's free from click here

Despicable Desperado 22:18 12 Jun 03

I will just throw a little spanner in the works- Kodak use tiff but their version is different to anyone else's, unless you legally buy Kodak software you will not be able to view them.

Bodi 23:58 12 Jun 03

I save majority of my scanned photographs in .tif format and find that Adobe, CorelPhotopaint (old version 7), the Kodak image viewer bundled with Window (98se in my case) and Serif Photoplus 8 all read these files without problems. Also PCA included a Graphics Viewer on one of their magazine disks - useful for thumbnails and slide shows - that also read .tif format without probs.

Hope this of some help.

Bodi

Stuartli 00:38 13 Jun 03

I usually have them with my better half....:-)

But, as jazzypop rightly points out, the splendid Irfanview fits the bill perfectly.

You can also do slideshows, view thumbnails etc. Make sure, if you decide to use it, to also download the various codecs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…