Tidying up Outlook 2000

yattonharry 18:23 09 Mar 05

Hi there,
I wish to backup my entire Outlook as Archiving does not seem to work and the whole of Outlook looks messy and needs a good tidy up. I thought I would backup all the files and folders onto a CDRW so I have looked at MS Knowledge base to understand how to do this. This is where I have become unstuck.
MSKB says:-
back entire .pst file
1 Start, point to Settings, click ControlPanel
2. dble click Mail icon
4 Click Show Profiles

Well I got to 2 and found that when I did click this icon, the Mail icon took me to my Internet Accounts - I am not sure why the path has changed but something isn't right. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks,

VoG II 18:26 09 Mar 05

Have you tried click here - works a treat for me.

yattonharry 15:00 10 Mar 05

It doesn't seem to like my Outlook 2000. I downloaded this 2 weeks ago as per advice to someone else on this Forum who had an Outlook query. When I try to Open the file Backup it says it is unable to open then something about Outlook not being the correct programme [version?] or the file has been corrupted.

I am still puzzled as to why in Control Panel, & Dble click on Mail icon I do not get Show Profiles but Internet Accounts.

yattonharry 18:30 12 Mar 05

I am still puzzled as to why in Control Panel, & Dble click on Mail icon I do not get Show Profiles but Internet Accounts.

Does anyone know if this *is* the correct path in Windows 98 please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5