Ticking Resolved

Switcher 09:48 02 May 03

I have noticed that it is not possible to mark as resolved and post a final thanks comment at the same time.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong when I tick resolved add my final comment and then click post response, only to see that the resolved tick has not appeared.

Could this is the reason that threads are often left not marked as resolved.

Sir Radfordin™ 10:30 02 May 03

Its quite likely, you can either post a new comment or you can tick and mark the whole thread as resolved.

pj123 11:33 02 May 03

Yes, I found that as well. You have to post your final comment or thanks first and then go back into the post and tick as resolved.

Goldcroft 11:59 02 May 03

Took me a while to work it out too! Also wish there was a "Jump to" at the top of the page to save having to scroll down.

watchful 13:53 02 May 03

This problem was highlighted in this thread back in February: click here

Pesala 18:09 02 May 03

If you post a response, the thread rises to the top of the list as the most recently updated thread. If you tick it as resolved it doesn't move from its current position. So, you need to respond, then tick it. Or tick it, then respond, if you prefer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…