Tick box to say success and previous posting box

Duncanf 00:33 AM 14 May 11
Answered

I've used the helproom for many years with the old layout but can't find the place where you tick to say questions have been solved and also the search box for previously published posts on the new layout. Help please.

birdface 00:40 AM 14 May 11

At the side of your posts there are some grey arrows,Click on one till it turns green and then close the thread and thats it.

Duncanf 00:42 AM 14 May 11
Answer

Thanks buteman.....couldn't see anything to say that! Many thanks.

Duncanf 00:46 AM 14 May 11

Thanks buteman.....couldn't see anything to say that! Many thanks....got green arrow BUT HOW DO YOU CLOSE THE POST????

lotvic 00:52 AM 14 May 11

You have 'closed' it, or at least ticked it 'Resolved' but that doesn't stop anyone from adding further posts to thread. Same as it was with old site.

Duncanf 00:56 AM 14 May 11

I closed it by coming right out of PC Advisor because I couldn't find any place to tick 'Resolved.'

birdface 14:08 PM 14 May 11

All you do when the arrow is ticked is just come out of that thread if you want to stay on PCA.

Just click on the back arrow on the top left till you get back on which forum page that you were on and the refresh the page and you will see the resolved arrow on your post.

We all had trouble with that when the new browser started.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites