Tiberian Sun Game

scooby43 11:50 06 Sep 03

My problem being I have a game called tiberian sun, and I have the addon firestorm I know its an old game.
I have instaled on my machine using windows XP HE I downloaded all the latest updates aswell for the. game however about an hour into the game or more it crashes and I recieve an error message saying

"Tiberian Sun Has encountered a serious internal error and is unable to continue please click ok to exit"

now I am not if its drivers related or not I have a 64mb hercules 4500 tv out graphics card and the latest drivers
anyone have any ideas I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game

scooby43 12:23 06 Sep 03

anyone have any ideas

cheers

scooby43 14:20 06 Sep 03

?

scooby43 15:57 06 Sep 03

refresh

ordep 16:14 06 Sep 03

Run through this list click here of possible causes scooby.

Jester2K II 17:24 06 Sep 03

Try the last one first - Try running the ?Program Compatibility Wizard? in WinXP as this game is Pre-XP

scooby43 14:44 07 Sep 03

thanks for your posts ill let you know, I tried it esterday on line I got the exact same message as my first posting.

Cybermaxx 14:54 07 Sep 03

As I've said in another post, both the original Red Alert (pre Tiberian Sun) and Red Alert 2 (which came after) are XP compatible. I haven't played Tiberian Sun, but this situation does seem a bit strange.

scooby43 15:07 07 Sep 03

thanks for your posting yes I think it is strange but I dont know whats causing the problem. I thought it was to do with drivers but I have the latest drivers. I have to use control alt and delete to close the game down.

cheers

scooby43 15:52 08 Sep 03

at presant i have uninstalled it again do I need to have it installed in order to do run the Program Compatibility Wizard?

ordep 16:21 08 Sep 03

Install the game, then run the compatibility wizard.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…