Thx to those who helped me

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 15:30 26 Dec 03

Hi well i got xp home upgrade and i dont mind saying im outta my league with it i had win98se and i knew that inside out or so i thought lol this xp is a new breed and thank god people on here are wiling to help i would be lost without them.I have posted questions galore since upgrading,some stupid some more about learning but i just wont to say thx for the help, and expect more questions cos i love to learn about new things and who knows i may be able to offer advice on xp 1 day,lol.

Regards.

hugh-265156 16:06 26 Dec 03

not sure if you have this or not as my xp came pre installed but try start/all programs/accessories/microsoft interactive training

mostly basic stuff but will give you a good overview of how xp differs in some respects to older versions.

Stuartli 16:52 26 Dec 03

You'll also find extensive and comprehensive assistance in XP's Help and Support Center, whether off or online....:-)

Rayuk 17:00 26 Dec 03

Any help to you on your learning curve

click here

rev.bem 18:17 26 Dec 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…