Thunderbird and FireFox

Brucknerian 10:21 28 Jul 07

Does anyone know any easy way to put an icon on the Firefox tool bar to access my Thunderbird e-mail account?

I have tried looking in the Mozilla help forum but there is nothing I can see that tells you how to do it.

Thanks

SANTOS7 10:34 28 Jul 07

You can customize the toolbars by choosing which buttons you want to show, by adding toolbars, or by resizing the buttons. To do so, go to View > Toolbars > Customize.... A new window will pop up, containing available toolbar items. Just drag and drop GET MAIL icon to the toolbar..

SANTOS7 10:37 28 Jul 07

click here

if its not there you may need to add it from the link...

Brucknerian 14:43 28 Jul 07

I have tried what you suggest, Santos7, but there is not a Get Mail icon.
I am using Firefox version 2.005

SANTOS7 15:10 28 Jul 07

You need to add it, open link click on save to desktop, you will get a small box appear select "open with" FIREFOX.EXE click OK you will then get another box appear select "install" it will then appear in the firefox custom options you can then drag and drop it on to your taskbar, i'll keep tuned in case you have any probs...

Brucknerian 15:29 28 Jul 07

Hi Santos7 I have tried what you suggest and it works.

Brilliant - Thanks for all your help mate.

SANTOS7 15:31 28 Jul 07

Not a problem my friend,glad to help...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…