Thunderbird Email & Images

Daiol 18 Jan 12
Answered

Hi,A few weeks ago I decided to install thunderbird email ''latest up to date version''Working well it took me a while to fathom things out,Address book well still trying to sort out. The main question is My daughter sent me an email with some photos as attachments yesterday,I cant seemed to find a way around to open the attachments been googleing it but not much luck.With windows live mail it would open them okay,Is there anything in the settings that I should know about or does thunderbird do thing different?. Please can I have some help here please.I'm using windows 7. Many thanks David.

robin_x 18 Jan 12
Answer

Attachments listed at the bottom left of preview pane or opened email.

Click the arrow to see the file(s). Then Double click to open or click Save on the right hand side of the screen.

Daiol 19 Jan 12

Many thanks.

Daiol 19 Jan 12

Many thanks.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message