Thunderbird on 2 Computers

Jlen 20:32 16 Sep 08

I have installed Thunderbird on my PC and Laptop (one account) is it possible to synchronise the account whereby when i receive an e mail it appears both on the laptop Thunderbird mail and on the PC Thunderbird mail currently any e mails I receive only appears on my PC Thunderbird account
thanks

ambra4 00:59 17 Sep 08

“Is it possible to synchronise the account whereby when i receive an e mail it appears both on the laptop Thunderbird mail and on the PC Thunderbird mail currently any e mails I receive only appears on my PC Thunderbird”

Yes but it nothing to do with thunderbird email it to do with your ISP email Server

At the moment once you download the emails onto Thunderbird either to the desktop or the laptop it

is automatic removed from the server

Open Thunderbird - Click Tools – Account Settings – at the top is your ISP Name, Virgin, Bt etc

Click on the plus sign and open the sub menu- Click on Server Settings

At the bottom of display select “Leave Messages on Server” you can than select the amount of

days that the massage will be available before it is removed

If “Leave Messages on Server” is not available from your ISP than you will have to request it from

your ISP that all messages be available for 7 days before being remove

Now once you open Thunderbird on the desktop or laptop the same email will be available to both

for the time that you requested

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…