Thumbnails in PSP8. MK2

phil 00:51 30 May 03

I posted this earlier on the help board but think it may be a good idea to post it here too.

I've just upgraded from PSP 7 to the new version 8.
Before when I have made thumbs they have displayed on my website perfectly. Now there is nothing.

The images are saved as .jpg's and are correctly named.

They won't display in Windows preview or in Paint. I just get the message that this format is not supported.

The page they're on can be found here click here and you'll see placeholders where the thumbs are supposed to be and if you click one it'll take you to the full image. So the link does work, it just won't display.

phil 07:38 30 May 03

I've sorted that out now.

Before, when I saved an image it was in the standard compression format. Now I have PSP8 I thought that I would try out the new lossless compression.

It looks likely that once an image has been saved this way and you then alter it again by reducing the image dimensions that the image information gets corrupted resulting in a thumbnail that can't be read.

Major cock-up by someone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…