Thumbnails changing themselves

Kelz 10:41 20 May 04

Hi, I am having trouble with the thumbnails that I select to remind me what is stored in each of my photo folders. When I add pictures to a folder the thumbnail changes to seemingly any random picture that I have, also when I create a new folder the computer selects a Thumbnail from my other folders itself. Can anyone help?

LAP 20:58 20 May 04

Kelz, in win xp? create folder, right click/properties/customise/choose picture. If no good at least your back to the top..

Kelz 00:18 21 May 04

It is Win XP. Sorry I dont think I explained myself well enough before, I know how to select a thumbnail to represent a folder but I need to know how to lock a choosen thumbnail to a folder as every time I had pictures to one of my folders my thumbnail changes on its own often to a thumbnail that I am already using to represent another folder. Any help would be appreciated

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…