Thumbnails

vienna1981 23:13 09 Sep 03

Hi, I remember seeing a utility a while ago that converted images on an html file to thumbnails quickly and easily. I have a website full of images and would like to have thumbnails in their place so that more images can fit onto a page and visitors can click on the thumbnail to get the larger image. I looked in the downloads section but can't find the program i'm looking for...can anyone help me? Thanks in advance for all help!

MichelleC 09:27 10 Sep 03

Please don't take this the wrong way but you may be better off retitling the thread to something like 'Utility for Thumbnailing pics?' or similar. Anyways, this will bump you.

Belatucadrus 10:39 10 Sep 03
  vienna1981 11:46 10 Sep 03

I didn't take it the wrong way, but I can't re-name my thread as far as I know. I'm not sure what you mean by "Anyways, this will bump you". Also, I didn't realise that 'thumbnails' in a PC form would be mistaken as something else other than sized-down pics?

vienna1981 11:47 10 Sep 03

thank you for the link I'll have a look through it later

Belatucadrus 13:20 10 Sep 03

"this will bump you" translates to "this addition to your thread will bump it back to the head of the list so that people can see it"

vienna1981 13:43 10 Sep 03

ok thank you i just didnt know what it meant! i still don't know how to re-title the thread though

vienna1981 23:27 12 Sep 03

I ended up downloading Easy Thumbnails as this utility offered the best options for what I needed it for. Thanks for all links.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…