thumbnail graphics and pop up pictures help...

athenrye 17:34 29 Jul 08

click here

this image viewer looks the business and i am trying it on my website but im struggling to get it to work with my thumnail pics

on my website click here you will find a picture of a brick wall, you are supposed to click on it and the big picture opens up in a nice viewer

but when i insert p> a href="click here" rel="thumbnail"> img src="thumbnail.gif" style="width: 50px; height: 50px" /> /a> /p> into my html for the picture i get a white box with a red cross on it

i cant be that far away from doing it right, as the white box opens the big picture, not as i would like the thumnail brick wall

i use net objects fusion, you insert your picture on the page then normall link the big picture to it via the file link

for this viewer i was copying the code into the thumbnail picture html using the inside tag, ive also use before and after tag but they are the same either putting the white box and red cross before or after the thumbnail picture

i have put the 3 referenc files on my website and the other script in the head section of my page and they seem to work

canybody have any ideas what im doing wrong

cheers
will

mco 20:46 29 Jul 08

Not wishing to complicate matters but - if you are using ne netobjects fusion then why not just use their built in gallery feature? Anyway - when I clicked on your brick wall it opened up fine...??

athenrye 20:47 29 Jul 08

hi folks
im getting there
have a look click here
ive got the thumbnail to open up in the viewer
hurrah...

i just had way to much html, as i think the auto linker it net objects does most of it anyway...

could somebody help with the text in the picture
its very small

heres the html i have for it so far

<a href="file:///C:/Program Files/NetObjects/NetObjects Fusion 10.0/User Sites/make a buck web design/Assets/wall photo.jpg" " rel="thumbnail"" title= "my wall at celtic park"></a>

where would i put the font size and associated brackets for it to be biggar

thanks
will

athenrye 21:22 29 Jul 08

hi mco
the web gallery in nof isnt half as good as this one...

ive now got it to work, but cant make the font biggar
any ideas anybody
will

cycoze 00:09 30 Jul 08

To change the font you need to edit the "#thumbBox .footerbar" in the thumbnailviewer.css .

athenrye 01:07 30 Jul 08

hi cycoze
i tried that mate
it just makes the "Close" option on the footerbar biggar, not the text above it

dosnt look like there is anything else in the thumbnailviewer.css that can be changed

i had alook at the js script file but its all goobledegook (sp) to me

im getting closer though...

will

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5