Three-Colum Page website needed

Muslimat79 14:46 07 May 04

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to make a page look like several. I don't know how to explain this much because if I have to it will take time to explain. I'll like anyone to take a look at click here

Please help is seriously needed. Thanks so much for your help always.

Taran 16:08 07 May 04

Are you saying that you want to know how to make a web page with three columns of text on it ?

Or do you want to apply a three column layout over many web pages ?

Next we'd need to know if you have any web designing software and, if so, which products and which versions ?

Or are you willing to work with HTML code ?

I'd rather you took the "time to explain" than not.

As it stands I've no real idea what it is you want to do, nor whether you have eny suitable software to do it with.

In brief, a three column layout may be achieved in one of several ways. You can create three equally sized cells in a row of a table and set text into each table cell. You can format the text using CSS without having to use HTML code for the table and the CSS will position the text into columns. Some web authoring programs like FrontPage have a feature that allows you to convert a large body of text to tables. This gives you the option of the number of cells, rows, columns and whatnot required for your layout.

If you supply some detail of what it is you'd like to do one of us will try to offer a solution.

xquest 22:45 07 May 04

Hi, I use Net Objects Fusion and I would set up a 3-column table and paste the text into the three cells. I'm not sure whether there is a facility in NOF to automatically overflow from one cell to the next (like Publisher) as I stopped using more than 1 column when I realised how 'reader-unfriendly' it is.
If you have long columns disappearing off the bottom of the screen then to read the page you have to scroll down the first column, go to the top of the next one and scroll down that and so on.
Yes, multi columns look great but are frustrating to read.
Regards
xquest

Muslimat79 13:14 08 May 04

Please check the link I posted. That's the exact thing I want to do. I want to be able to click next the same way. click here does them site.

I appreciate your help and I thank you all

PurplePenny 15:02 08 May 04

So you want three columns the same way that *this* site (the PCA site) has three columns? Links on the left, text in the middle and other stuff on the right.

Penny

Taran 15:18 08 May 04

At the risk of appearing a bit dense, I'm now not entirely certain whether you want a three column layout or whether you want the same sort of < Prev Page ....... > Next Page navigation system on the site you linked to.

Or perhaps you want both ?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you here, but your question seems to have moved on a bit from the original and neither one is clear.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009