thread to check for mail notifications please

p;3 17:10 27 Nov 05

have another thread running but no mail responses received despite replies on it; if you read this one can you please post a quick reply; I need to see if the system is still working for me or has had a gremlin invasion:))

VoG II 17:11 27 Nov 05

Test!

p;3 17:20 27 Nov 05

I will be away from this thread for the next few hours; but so far have not received mail notifications about this reply on here nor on my other new thread running today;I"ll check back later; if still persists on my return, will inform the FE

Graham ® 18:05 27 Nov 05

Testing 1 2, 1 2

p;3 20:12 27 Nov 05

I"ve had nowt in my inbox notification wise;most odd; will have to inform the FE

VoG II 20:14 27 Nov 05

I've just yellow enveloped you - see if that arrives...

p;3 20:22 27 Nov 05

yellow envelope arrived but nowt else; have just direct mailed F.E. about this; both of my current threads remain silent on mail responses; most peculiar

mattyc_92 20:24 27 Nov 05

testing........

SG Atlantis 20:58 27 Nov 05

I have been receiving notifications of responses to my thread. Is there an option in your profile thingy when you click your own name at the top?

VoG II 21:00 27 Nov 05

Just had a couple of non-deliverable messages when trying to e-mail your talkgas account P;3 - maybe that's the reason.

p;3 21:13 27 Nov 05

I have just test mailed myself successfully ; still no mail notifications ; normally ALL mail notifications are successful even when cybermails are affected;; I have just taken on another AVG update; it should not be affecting this though,as this lack of mail responses was happening before I went out ;

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…