Thoughts on website

Ade_1 21:37 17 Mar 06

I have created a second website(i was asked to do one), the first was for a childminder, the second for a gaming clan, i knwo its one extreme to hte other but just wondered what i could do to improve it. Currently i have no links to other pages as currently i have no content to put on the others. But i thought if i got your opinons and thoughts i could get a proper design before actually saying that its done. The people im doing it for like it so far but i wanted to see how i could improve it.
Thanks in advance
Aidan
(i will reply to people as quick as i can)

Link : click here

mco 22:51 17 Mar 06

Make new sentences: Welcome...etc. Here you can find etc...and upcoming games. You can also find out etc...

DrScott 17:26 18 Mar 06

I quite like the design, though do you want that space at the bottom of the page?

Ade_1 21:46 18 Mar 06

ermm.. im not sure about the space, maybe its not worth having, so probably not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…