Those underlined Keywords

hoverman 10:47 12 Oct 03

I have read several posts in the past about these Keywords and have never seen them - that is until I logged on to the Forum this morning. Where have they been hiding all this time? Interesting to see that they are underlined in black and not green as stated - the Keywords themseves are green.

hoverman 11:40 12 Oct 03

OK, I have just re-read the Keyword statement and realise it can be interpreted both ways.

broggs 11:45 12 Oct 03

I've never seen them.....where are they??????

hoverman 11:57 12 Oct 03

No idea! Can't imagine why they should suddenly appear this morning since nothing has changed on my system overnight. No doubt those more knowledgable than I can offer an explanation.

hoverman 11:58 12 Oct 03

Meant to say 'No idea where they were before today'

broggs 12:15 12 Oct 03

I'm using the mozilla browser at the moment and can't see them.I've just tried opera and I.E and I still can't see them.

roy 12:20 12 Oct 03

I think that it depends on your cookie controls.

It did for me. Try setting your controls to a minimum or even off and see if it makes a difference. (and then reset them if you wish!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…