Those little green ticks!!

Yimbo 20:29 01 May 08

I've noticed recently that when I've ticked my last 6 or so threads as "resolved", while the green tick appears when I click the "Resolved?" box, the threads still retain their "unresolved" status. - i.e. no message appears - "The author has indicated ......". This makes it look like I'm being careless about Helproom manners. My older resolved threads are fine - this has just started to happen lately.

Also, and perhaps related, when I post a new thread, despite leaving the box "ticked" to show that I want email notification of responses - I never get any such emails!

I've been in touch with the Forum Moderator re both these matters, but he has never heard of anyone else reporting such problems - and has "no idea" what might be the cause(s)!!

I'm hoping that one of you good folks might know the answers!!!

rossgolf 22:29 01 May 08

if the FE doesnt no anything about it then it will be a longshot if we know anythink about the matter.
try clearing all of your cookies and temp files and try again

Halmer 22:46 01 May 08

then tick it the tick never works. I always have to add the tick alone.

johnnyrocker 23:00 01 May 08

the tick and resolved must be ticked seperate from any posting

johnny

Yimbo 00:43 02 May 08

Thanks! I didn't realise you have to "tick" both the box and "Resolved?" It now works - though I still don't get the notifying emails!

johnnyrocker 06:01 02 May 08

all it needs now is a green tick?

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…