Thomson SpeedTouch 585 v6 SL wireless modem router

suzie_q 20:41 30 Aug 08

HI,
just wanted to know, has anybody used one of these wireless routers before & whats it like? AOL have sent me this new router as my netgear died recently, I did ask for another netgear, but they sent this one instead, so before I unpack it, if it's any good I will use it, if not I can call them & send it back & get the netgear.

Marko797 12:27 31 Aug 08

yes, I have one of these, free via aol. To my mind a router is a router, so not sure what u mean is it 'any good'. It works.

suzie_q 17:46 31 Aug 08

hi mark,
thanks for that, it's just sometimes people have difficulty with some models, that was all, I'm borrowing a friends D link at the mo & that's been good, but aol don't support this one if you get any problems.
cheers sue

williamn 13:36 15 Nov 08

Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how to get into the configuration utility of one of these routers?

I am technically inclined, just do not have any of the standard setup material (CD etc).

Help a guy out? Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…