Thompsons Interactive Training

Larry Lamb 16:26 11 Jul 07

Yesterday I purchased Thompson's Home Network Interactive Training CD which needs Internet Explorer to run as the browser for the CD. I cannot get it to run all I get is the message (shown below) to install Java but it is installed on my computer I have checked, I have even tried to install it form the CD by clicking on the link but it tells me that it is already installed. Any help or a solution to get it to run would be appreciated I have disabled all popups as it states on the CD.

Runtime Environment
The course player has detected that a JRE (Java Runtime Environment) does not exist on your machine.

The course requires a JRE to be able to launch. To install the JRE, please click the below link:

anskyber 16:30 11 Jul 07

Is it enabled in tools, internet options, advanced tab and Java?

Larry Lamb 20:58 11 Jul 07

Thanks for your prompt reply anskyber, I have checked in, tools, internet options, advanced tab and in the list I do not see any reference to Java. Any more thoughts?

anskyber 21:07 11 Jul 07

Try downloading from here. click here

anskyber 21:09 11 Jul 07

Or here. click here

Larry Lamb 22:00 11 Jul 07

I downloaded and installed Java from your links to their site, it then would not run without Adobe Flash being installed, I downloaded and installed it and the software now runs. Thanks a lot for your help anskyber

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

New iOS 11 release date rumours UK | new features coming to Siri, FaceTime, Messages and Video