Third Party Printer Cartridges - recommendations?

RWBCAM 22:07 21 Aug 06

Hello - I've got a Canon Pixma 760 printer and up to now I have used largely Canon replacement cartridges (except for one Tesco black one which seemed ok).
A friend of mine said to beware of using anything other than Canon manufactured cartridges as third party ones might block up the ink jets and wreck the printer.
Is this true, or are there any good third party print cartridges out there that are reliable and match Canon quality? I would certainly like to try them as many are significantly cheaper.
Thanking you for any input.

spuds 23:09 21 Aug 06

Two reliable companies click here click here

Diversion 02:18 22 Aug 06

Jettec Extra 30% cartridges click here

anskyber 10:33 22 Aug 06

Is this your machine? click here I have used this supplier for about 18 months with my Canon iP 5000 and I have been very pleased with the results.

ade.h 16:58 22 Aug 06

I have just started using XPrint carts, which have been good so far - an excellent snug fit and good quality results. I had to change, having found that Think's new ThinkPlus system does not fit Canons as intended (Choice is well aware of this, but the poorly designed shape has apparently not changed yet). click here but be ready for a horrendous bit of Flash together with Shockwave audio!

Fellsider 17:21 22 Aug 06

^^^^

RWBCAM 17:35 22 Aug 06

Thank you all. It's appreciated. Someone else also mentioned Choice Stationery to me, so I think I will try them first.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5