Thinking about getting Office 2003

hazap2 20:44 08 Dec 04

I'm thinking about getting Office 2003, but don't know whether it's worth it? Any idea whether windows is bringing out a new office anytime soon? Thanks,

woodchip 20:47 08 Dec 04

Why, do you need it? whats wrong with free "Open Office" If you only write letter why bother

VoG II 20:49 08 Dec 04

Which version of Office do you have at the moment, hazap2 ?

woodchip 20:50 08 Dec 04

Only reason people use MS Office is because other Business uses use it. So if there is no need for compatibility then why waste the money

Peter 21:04 08 Dec 04

If you do need to get Office 2003, then consider the Student Edition. It's available for about £100 and in theory you need to have someone in the family in education (Primary, Secondary, College, University or Further, it doesn't matter). I understand that no check is made to ensure that you tell the truth about your family's educational status.

hazap2 21:03 13 Dec 04

At the moment i've got the previous office professional which i got for free, i use nearly all the programs all the time quite frequently, i've been thinking about the student edition

mbp 21:33 13 Dec 04

It is generally agreed that one of the most powerful,versatile and sophisticated Word processor is the WordPerfect 12 program. It is a must for those who love to use the English language as it should be used. It is offered only as an Office Suite. However it depends on what you need the program for. If you are a serious writer, scientific or legal script writer, or write research professional papers etc, then you should go for Word Perfect. It is very flexible and customable. But if you just want to write an article or two then use Open Office. But if you want to pay for a rather pricey Office suite integrated to Windows then go for MSOffice. It is solid and rigid, if that suits you.

If you want to know more about WordPerfect, go to;
click here and you can post all your doubts there. I also did not discover WordPerfect until recently. I recently purchased my Retail copy of WordPerfectOffice12 at Ebay for £25/- The usual shop price is RRP £197/- So it is not a cheap and nasty! The Ebay offer is soon ending so look at it tonight.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…