is there a way to see if being called wen online?

Wheeler87 19:54 20 Jun 03

Is there such software so that i know when im getting called through my phone line while im on the internet so then i can disconnect and either answer it or call them back?

graham√ 19:58 20 Jun 03

What you need is Call Waiting on your line, a V92 modem and 1stNet ISP. click here

Pesala 20:04 20 Jun 03

If it is available in your area, and if you spend much time online, and it sounds like you do, consider making the change to cable.

I used to spend more on dial-up than I do now on NTL Home Broadband (£17.99 a month), which is about five times faster on downloads.

Just a suggestion. There are also very good reasons for making do with dial-up. My friend only spends about £4 on his phone and internet usage, so definitely overkill for him.

barrie_g 20:19 20 Jun 03

you also have this added benefit with adsl bb if you cant get cable in your area.

mikef. 20:46 20 Jun 03

You can by a device which plugs into your phone line which flashes when an incoming call is sensed click here and wait for the redirect.

doorman 07:50 21 Jun 03

Similar to the one mikef. links to above, this one, click here has several other features that are useful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…