Is there a way to find my Threads?

pj123 12:37 03 Jan 06

That is, only the threads that I have originated using the search engine?

I am checking through all My Postings to make sure I have ticked all that have been resolved. Very time consuming.

I tried pj123 in the search engine but it lists all postings that I have responded to.

spuds 13:21 03 Jan 06

I think the way that you mention, is about the only way you can do it.

pj123 13:57 03 Jan 06

Thanks, spuds. My New Year Resolution is to check all my outstanding My Postings and tick all those that have been resolved or no longer relevant. Found quite a few so far but very slow process. Will keep going, I'm on Page 6 at the moment.

pj123 14:53 03 Jan 06

Up to Page 10 now and didn't realise how many threads I still have outstanding.

Also it surprises me how many other Forum Members still have outstanding threads, some going back quite a few months.

Maybe we should all make an effort and check our own My Postings and clear off any that are no longer relevant/resolved???

pj123 15:48 03 Jan 06

Last page (25). Hopefully all my threads now ticked. If anyone sees one I have missed please let me know.

Thanks.

pj123 15:51 03 Jan 06

Last page (25). Hopefully all my threads now ticked. If anyone sees one I have missed please let me know.

Thanks.

VoG II 15:52 03 Jan 06

Um, this one!

pj123 16:03 03 Jan 06

Yes, VoG™. You could be right.

pj123 16:39 04 Jan 06

Closing this one on VoG™ advice. Seems the only way to do this is via My Postings and check each and every one.

Thanks.

Ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…