Is there a Spell Check that works on PCA.

birdface 14:04 15 Feb 07

Hi,Just wondering if there are any spell check programs that run on PCA. Although I was quite good at spelling when a bit younger,I find that I struggle a little bit now,

recap 14:07 15 Feb 07

If you have Google search bar installed, there is one on that. It will check any spelling whilst you are on the Internet.

Dipso 14:11 15 Feb 07

click here works well.

skidzy 14:14 15 Feb 07

Hi Buteman

This may help if its what your looking for.

In Firefox,Tools/Options/Advanced/Check my spelling as i type...tick this box and ok.

Though i would imagine it is already ticked.

birdface 14:51 15 Feb 07

Have not got Google Toolbar,And I am using IE7.I should have mentioned what I had Sorry.Looks like Dipso,s one is favorite at the moment.

birdface 15:03 15 Feb 07

Hmmm.I see that it got hit with hackers last year Dipso,Just how safe is it.I would rather do without, rather than get hit with any virus's or Spyware.

skidzy 15:13 15 Feb 07

IE 7 has no spell checker and i guess a Google will find several addons for you.
Why not Firefox Buteman,i find it so much better than IE7.
Though i still have IE7 open also.

Dipso 15:22 15 Feb 07

"Hmmm.I see that it got hit with hackers last year..."

I took that as referring to the site rather than the software itself.

birdface 15:24 15 Feb 07

Hi ,Never ever tried Firefox.It has taken me about four years to get to grips with I/Explorer.But I may give it a try shortly.

birdface 15:27 15 Feb 07

Thanks for your help,I have downloaded ie Spell,And will give it a try,Thanks for your help,Will now class this as resolved,Thanks everyone.

birdface 15:29 15 Feb 07

Yes ,Sorry yes it was the site,Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…