Is there a problem with Yahoo groups?

whisked 16:45 09 Aug 03

I can access all other internet pages apart from the above and its been like this for weeks. I keep getting the message - Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable and i get this both from the link on the Yahoo home page and by using the url.

Anyone else having this problem and how do i sort it?

mammak 17:06 09 Aug 03

Hi whisked, cant say i have had any problem with yahoo using IE, mabye try anther browser, Mammak

whisked 17:14 09 Aug 03

Mammak im using Slimbrowser and i dont want to switch from that as im happy with it. This is bugging me now!!

wee eddie 19:53 09 Aug 03

maybe the text has been corrupted

The Idle one 20:04 09 Aug 03

No problems - my other machine is logged in at present.

MichelleC 09:25 10 Aug 03

There are probs with the groups section, which I've noticed on b/b on 2 pc's over the last month or so.

I'd surmise it's to do with server capacity. Yahoo have taken certain measures to reduce punter activity by only allowing a maximum group joining per day, specific group download activity (or the pics are pixallated) and attachments are no longer archived.

They've also made it hard for people to contact them to complain.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…