Is there a problem with the PCA website today?.

spuds 12:38 20 Nov 13
Answered

Trying to use the website within the past half hour, I have had a number of problems, which I wonder if other forum user's are having the same or similar problems today?.

(1) First arriving on site, then changing pages I tend to find that I am getting logged out, even though 'Remember Me' is ticked. This as happened previously, and when queried I received no answer as to why?.

(2) The 'B' (Bold) and other two motifs in the discussion/title area for response or starting a new post are missing, just three partition lines showing. This as happened previously, and when queried I received no answer as to why?.

Using Google Chrome and XP Home.

spuds 12:42 20 Nov 13

I should mention that I had not been on the website prior the half hour or so.

The other strange thing is that the 'B' (Bold) and other motifs have now re-appeared?.

Just leaves the question of being logged out, and having to login again, so as to post?.

spuds 12:50 20 Nov 13

Another thing that I have just found, in checking my profile, is that I now appear to be following a fellow forum user, something that I am totally unaware about, I have not requested this action?.

Woolwell 13:06 20 Nov 13

It keeps logging me out but that was yesterday too.

Woolwell 13:08 20 Nov 13

At the risk of bringing down the wrath of PCA I add "what do you mean by today" as it seems that there is regularly a problem.

spuds 13:17 20 Nov 13

Woolwell

Thank you for the response, I know that there are regular problems with this website, and I have verbally made this known on a number of occasions, which I am sure you have noticed, by the responses I get?.

But due to maintenance and improvements over the weekend, I thought that things might have changed for the better, and the problems were possibly mine alone?.

spuds 13:18 20 Nov 13

Just been logged out again, and had to login to post!!.

wee eddie 13:21 20 Nov 13

Agreed, Login not holding and Underline missing

Woolwell 13:24 20 Nov 13

It was maintenance only on Sunday. We rarely get improvements.

spuds 13:35 20 Nov 13

Jock1e

I used that method in the past, but it doesn't seem to work for me now?.

wee eddie 14:54 20 Nov 13

Logged out, by Website, every time I turn the PC off!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…