Is there a problem with msn's browser?

Rhuddlan 21:50 22 Jun 04

When logging into msn explorer to check my hotmail account, most of the text and icons don't display, their are just boxes with red crosses in them. This has only been happening for the past few days. I have reinstalled msn explorer but it's still happening, also refreshed the page, but still no luck. Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? Anyone help, regards, Rhuddlan.

whybe 00:43 23 Jun 04

Although I don't use MSN I have logged in with my NET passport and it appears to be working alright. Have you changed any of your Multimedia or Java settings in IE recently?

Rhuddlan 12:50 23 Jun 04

No, I never change any settings in ie, any other ideas anyone? regards, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 13:53 23 Jun 04

Now when I try to add contacts, they are not being added, I fill in the details such as name address etc, I select save and when I go into my contacts list, the new contact isn't listed, anyone have a solution to this problem and more importantly the main problem at hand being the msn browser problem, regards, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 17:48 23 Jun 04

This is getting very annyoning now, sorry for being so impatient, but surely someone can help me, regards, Rhuddlan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…