Is There A Prob With the PC Advisor Website?

SABRE 10:34 21 Nov 03

I am on broadband and each page takes ages to load.

Kudu 10:47 21 Nov 03

Sat for about 3mins. watching the blue indicator bar crawl across the bottom of the screen to open your thread.Something wrong!

Morpheus? 10:50 21 Nov 03

thank gawd for that, i thought it was me, slow is a understatement.......

you are not alone////////////

pj123 12:37 21 Nov 03

You're certainly not alone. I get the same thing although I don't get the blue bar it just says Done at the bottom of the screen. Having said that I have NTL Cable broadband at 600kbs and I also still have AOL on Dialup. I have just noticed that on my Menu Bar at the righthand side I still get an AOL animated icon as if it is AOL loading the page? I know I am connected via BB as my phone is unaffected.

Stuartli 12:40 21 Nov 03

The website was down this morning, came back on and was fairly normal soon after 9am.

I've been out for a couple of hours since and just logged on (well about 10 minutes ago); so far it's been e-x-c-r-u-c-i-a-t-i-n-g-l-y slow, with the index pages taking three or four minutes to download at 49.2kbps.

I'm on a 2 Mb pipe at work and it's really slow here too.

Djohn 12:47 21 Nov 03

Apart from being off-line from approximately 20:15 last night until this morning, it now seems fine from this end, j.

Parhaps its something on their part of the network.

Whatever the problem is it's taken me nearly 5 minutes to get this page displayed. I'm going to give up and try again on Monday. Perhaps over the w/e they can get this fixed.

john-232317 14:38 21 Nov 03

Going ok in Spain, although its been slowish for a couple of days until it went off last night.

SABRE 16:11 21 Nov 03

On the main page is a link to 'The Editor'. and this morning I asked if there was a problem. At this time (16.15) there has been no reply.

Craigmave 16:19 21 Nov 03

I am on dial up in the north of uk and loading is fast. Could it be that dial up is takeing over broadband ??? doubt it, oh and by the way the only reason i dont have bb is that my area doesnt cover it !!! :0(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…