There are many kind people

rawprawn 17:45 12 Oct 04

I have found this forum second to none, the members who subscribe here are not only first class at solving problems, but go further, and in many cases have supplied needed bits of computer to wanting members free of charge in an attempt to solve problems. I applaud those who assist above the line of duty as it were,and thank all those who do.

CurlyWhirly 17:58 12 Oct 04

Too true !!!

Gaz 25 18:01 12 Oct 04

I agree!

Carafaraday 18:34 12 Oct 04

Me too.

There's always someone who will answer a basic question without making you feel a total idiot for asking it in the first place.

Djohn 18:36 12 Oct 04

I've known you long enough to count you as one of these people yourself! :o)

ole1999 18:49 12 Oct 04

echo what everyone has said so far, i dont think i ever see a question go unanswered, i have been on so many forums with so much bickering its untrue, this is top class, thanks for everything so far and KEEP IT UP GUYS

Meshuga 18:55 12 Oct 04

with all thats been said, You`ve got me out of a hole many times. Meshuga.

gerriecah 19:00 12 Oct 04

I agree with all that has been said, and I have used this forum for a couple of years, helpers have come and gone but the quality of help has always been excellent

goonerbill © ® 19:06 12 Oct 04

Well Said !

THE TERMINATOR 19:10 12 Oct 04

Like the logo says,EXPERT ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST there's always some-one who knows the answer....T

end 19:38 12 Oct 04

and who will also assist off-forum where necessary and appropriate;)

as in my "Professional world"..if you have a question or a problem, ask,just ask, :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…