There apears to be a problem with....

mazzwalsh 17:54 28 Jul 06

the distrubted database UDP port mapping (NAT/Firewall)

Any ideas anyone??

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:25 28 Jul 06

click here is this what your talking about?

A little more info may help, PC specs, op sysytem, when the message appears etc.

mazzwalsh 18:31 28 Jul 06

I am using Azureus and it appears while trying to download. I am using windows xp, bt voyager 2100.
Mazz x

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:46 28 Jul 06

1. First of all, if you have some kind of firewall protection, you dont need to de-activate it, just need to tell the fw program which file you want to permit the in/outbound traffic, nothing else. (i.e.: if you use Norton Internet Security 2003, simply configure azureus.exe "permit all").

2. Check if you have the "Exception" entered on your windows XP fw configuration for Azureus's Ports: 6881 and 6889 TCP/UDP in case you use windows XP fw.

3. Go to your network connections and Right-Click on your Internet Connection and choose properties. After that, go to the "Advanced" Tab and under "Internet Connection Sharing" click the settings button. Now, you will probably see some services and port configured for Azureus as well. Do not delete them. Simple add these services configs:

Click "Add..." button and fill with this:

"Description of the service:"
Call it whatever you want... (i.e. call this first "Azureus TCP 6881")

"Name or IP address ..."
i.e. 192.168.0.1
(use your computer´s IP wich Azureus is running on)

"External Port Number for this service:"
6881 oTCP

"Internal Port number for this service:"

Just repeat this step using these configurations:
6881 - UDP, 6889 - TCP and 6889 - UDP.

4. Stop your downloads, restart Azureus and run the wizard port test. You will probably get "Ok" at the test, and have the green smileys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017