Is there any way to play iTunes purchased movie on my Android phone?

meeleem88 07:35 17 Dec 14

I recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note. Everything goes ok, except my purchasd iTunes movies. I have purchased a lot of iTunes movies on my old iPhone 4s. Is there any way to transfer these movies to Samsung Android Phone?

4SaleUSA 12:31 24 Dec 14

Follow The below mention guide lines...

Step 1: Import M4V Movies to DRM M4V Converter for Win

Step 2: Choose Output Format You Want to Convert to You can select output format by activating the dropdown list on the right, under the "convert to" section. By clicking on the "open" button under the "save to" section, you can customize the output path. Note: If you don't change output path, the output files will be saved in the default folder like C:\Users\"your pc name"\Documents\Aimersoft DRM Media Converter

To convert iTunes movies to android devices, you should choose any android devices listed in the output drop down list. There are a lot of device listed in current version. And you can change the output codec, bitrate etc. to compatible different android devices.

Step 3: Customize Video And Audio Options For Different Android Devices

Step 4: Click "Start" button to switch iTunes M4V videos with Aimersoft DRM Media Converter for Windows

Before the Aimersoft Starting converting iTunes M4V to Android format, you should run iTunes and play the source video with iTunes in a separate window. Just follow the steps on the screen. Once the conversion finished, click "Find target " button and you can locate the output video. Transfer the DRM free iTunes video to your Android device now!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…