Is there any comebak when the new drivers are ??

SANAP 20:49 18 Dec 08

I have just spent 2 days trying to fix my PC thinking it was my fault when all along it was a piece of software made availble on the manufaturers website to auto update soundcard drivers??? It screws up loads of settings and is impossible to remove. My system was perfect BEFORE the update but as it is 3 years old and it said auto update I thought I would go for it. How wrong I was. I have emailed them but dont hold out much hope. There are load of postings on thier forum so they are aware it cuses problems going way back.

sanap

MAT ALAN 20:55 18 Dec 08

and is impossible to remove..

Go to sound card in device manager it will give you the option to roll back or uninstall drivers...

Clapton is God 21:08 18 Dec 08

"My system was perfect BEFORE the update"

So why bother to tinker with it?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it ...

SANAP 21:19 18 Dec 08

I know, I know, dont ask me why but I did. It seemed a good idea at the time and when I saw auto I went for it.

sanap

chub_tor 22:06 18 Dec 08

System Restore will roll back your drivers along with everything else you have changed since before your chosen restore point. More drastic than just rolling back the driver but another alternative.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…