Themes on Frontpage 2003

stuj77 02:31 26 Nov 04

I am trying to change/get rid of a theme on FP 2003, yet it asks me to go to page options and opn the authotising tab click the CSS tick box to do thios yet, it is already ticked, and either ticking ot or unticking it doesnt work. I still cant rid of or add any theme.

Any hep please?
stuj77

Forum Editor 09:57 26 Nov 04

Open your index page and on the Toolbar go to 'Format' and select 'Theme'.

This will open a side panel on the right of your screen, and in it you'll see a thumbnail list of available themes, including a blank entitled 'No theme'. Slect the one you want and it will be applied to your page. Click on the small arrow next to the theme to see an option menu.

stuj77 10:24 28 Nov 04

I am quite familiar with FP 2000 and XP and I have always changed the themes regularly. Every time I change them on FP 2003, I get the above message.

Thanks
any ideas stuj77

stuj77 23:03 28 Nov 04

THEMES REQUIRE CASCADING STYLE SHEETS (CSS) AND AUTHOR-TIME WEB COMPOTENTS, BUT ONE OF THOSE FEATURES IS NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE. TO ACTIVATE EITHER FEATURE: ON THE TOLLS MENU, CLICK PAGE OPTIONS, AND THEN ON THE AUTHORING TAB, SELECT THE FEATURES CHECKBOX

The thing is I've already tried that and the boxes are ticked already. I've tried ticking it and then unticking but the message above is still the same, I can't even remove a theme let alone put in new ones.

Please help
stuj77

Forum Editor 00:23 29 Nov 04

what setting is showing in the FrontPage and Sharepoint technologies selection box, is it 'default', 'custom' or 'complete'?

stuj77 11:30 29 Nov 04

stuj77

Forum Editor 16:11 29 Nov 04

try setting it to default.

Otherwise you could try using the 'detect and repair' tool which you can access via the help menu. Make sure you have your FP2003 CD ready, in case you're asked for it.

stuj77 08:21 30 Nov 04

Thanks a lot
stuj77

Forum Editor 17:41 30 Nov 04

I'm glad it was nothing more serious.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…