//some 3rd party need geo

thankyou all

carlinglover 22:48 07 Feb 03

i am very new and naive to pcs and have had a few problems which to me are difficult til i know what to do... i have posted a few posts in here and each time have had a successful reply... i would like to thank all those that take the time to answer my posts and help.. it is invaluable advice and i am learning slowly but surely...i hope to learn enough as to be able to return the favour by helping somebody myself one day...i trawl this site 2 or 3 times a day reading posts which may be relevant (or that i understand) as to learn even quicker.... once again i would like to express my sincere thanks to you all... happy computing...

rmn 23:01 07 Feb 03

most of us started like that youll soon get the hang of it.goodluck darren

Simon_P 23:13 07 Feb 03

Glad to here that you are learning well.

As long as you say please and thank you will always do well on here, there a lot of good and knoledgable people to help

Good luck

PS checking the resolved box helps others to know that you have won that specific battle!

Djohn 23:20 07 Feb 03

carlinglover, Nice one! :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…